Please contact your appropriate Age Group Coordinator here to email and ask for registration details.
- Team placement requests cannot always be accommodated. Returning players receive priority placement until June 15. After June 15, team placement requests are considered by date registration and payment are received. There will also be a late fee (see fee schedule) for all registrations received after June 14th. Late registration fees apply to all players (new and returning) registering after June 14th
- For information on the Children's Fitness Tax Credit, please click here. On-line registrations must print your receipt. Paper registrations will be given the signed pink copy.
- Registration forms will NOT be accepted without payment. If you wish to apply for assistance please visit the Kidsport website or the Canadian Tire Jumpstart Program
- Divisional players must register by May. The Club needs to specify to the Burnaby district during the last week of June the number of divisional teams that the club will have for the coming season. The Club bases the number of teams on the number of divisional players registered by the end of June.
- You may also be able to register at the divisional try-outs. These take place each year in April and May. Please check the website home page at the beginning of April for dates and times.
Other Items of Interest to Parents of New Players
House League- Players 10 years old and younger.
Divisional - Players 11 years old and older.
- The Club provides Game Jersey, shorts, socks, and a player/team photo as part of the registration fee. Only the jersey is returned at the end of the season as the shorts and socks are yours to keep.
- Parents must provide shin pads and soccer boots (cleats). Children must wear shin pads during all practices and games.
- U6/7 & U8 practice indoors. These children must wear non marking running shoes for the practice.
If you still have questions, send an e-mail to: email@example.com